Friday, April 07, 2006

*Deep Breath*: From Rome, to Firenze (Florence), Pisa, Tuscany, and now Lyon (France)

Thanks everyone for commenting (Hiya Mel/Amber! ^^ + Teachers and Family). I really appreciate the support. As you can see, we've been traveling around a lot, and we just finished making our way through Italy (I will miss the pizza.....*sigh*). Anyways,

~Gelato from around the world~

NOTE: Gelato (aka: sorbet) is a sort of ice-cream, but without as much milk and with more fruit...really hard to explain, but amazingly good. I "tested" some in the following places:

Innsbruck, Austria: Mango; Rating = 10
Venice, Italy: Lemon/Strawberry; Rating = 9/7
Florence, Italy: Lemon; Rating = 9.5
A small city in Italy that I can not pronounce nor spell: Black Cherry; Rating = 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000......well, you get the idea. If I could have lived in that ice-cream shop and could have taken up permanent residence, I would have (I sent some samples to all of you, of course--or just plain invited you).

Ok, enough fantasizing, I'm making myself hungry.

Well, anyways: I visited a medievel church today and visited the Palace of the Popes in Avignon. I will give more details later, I miss you lots, and we head for home in four days, and I will probably be back at school soon/sort of...I don't know whether to jump up and down with happiness (because I am so exhausted from all the travelling every day) or to have a serious mental breakdown.

Well, talk to you later, it is 10:12 here, so Good night!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Melissa & Amber said...

Amber says hello and that computer apps. sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh well we shall live
Happy trails and good luck with the trip home Amber and I (Melissa)are thinking about you..
P.S.
Ice cream sounds sooooooo good right now!!!!!!!
P.S.S
how about that onion tree you promised me(Amber)
P.S.S.S
Have a great flight home and remember think happy thoughts
breath in the butterflys and let out the bee's
SEE YOU SOOOOON
LOVE AND HUGS AND STUFF
becarful!!!!
Melissa and Amber

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi again Misoka: ) How goes the travels? "Not all who wander are lost," discribes you well, in this case. Ha Ha! HTHM (Hope to hear more) about your experiences in Oxford.
Miss you water-girl!
Nozomu

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home